Language Pathology Services include the evaluation and treatment of the following disorders:
- Expressive and receptive language
- Play skills
- Oral motor
As well as the use of augmentative and alternative communication systems (e.g., sign language, gesture systems, communication boards, electronic automated devices, and mechanical devices.
Services involve the evaluation and treatment of movement dysfunction related functional problems. Treatment focuses on improving:
- Gross motor skills
- Typical developmental tools
- Motor planning
- Manipulation skills
- Balance and/or coordination
Services involve evaluation and interventions that improve the skills a child needs for independent living, playing and learning by focusing on:
- Self help skills
- Adaptive behavior
- Fine/gross motor
- Visual motor
- Sensory motor
- Postural Control
- We accept referrals from families, physicians and Early Interventionists.
- Call 803-490-0960 to get information about services.
- We will need a Script from your child's doctor to provide services, you can obtain that or we can request one from your doctor.
- We will need a copy of your primary insurance card or your child's Medicaid card
- We accept: Fee for Service Medicaid, SC Solutions, First Choice, Absolute Total Care, United Healthcare Community Plan as well as most commercial insurances, and Private Pay.
- Fill out Patient New Referral and Fax to us- 866-464-4298 along with above information.